Monday, January 21, 2013

Whole30: Day 21

I don't like posts like yesterday's. Sure, they're informative and helpful to some, but it wasn't heartfelt. I just dashed off some words, copied some pictures, and said, "Here ya go!" That's not the way I want to write. And I especially don't want to write that way about yoga. Yoga is not that impersonal. Yoga is aware and caring, gentle and kind. Much more than just a list of poses. And posts like yesterday's, well, it just didn't feel authentic. It was half-assed. I didn't commit a piece of myself to it, and that's an injustice to my writing and to you, my readers.

That being said, I don't have anything for today's post. After that heartbreaking Falcon's loss yesterday, I had no motivation to do anything except watch classic Disney movies and scratch my dog's butt. (Yes, I did watch Cinderella two nights in a row this weekend, and it's still magical.) And this morning, I woke to find Blake camped at the computer playing World of Warcraft so I couldn't sit and type my heart out. Who plays WoW ta 6:00 in the morning?! Enough excuses. I am just ill-prepared this morning. But I must say it was an idyllic weekend. I love my little family, and easy, free weekends when we're all together are my little slice of heaven.
Landi loves her daddy. Really...she does.
Make the most out of this Monday, and I'll catch you tomorrow!

Christan

1 comment: