Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Whole30: Day 1

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I hope you all had a wonderful New Year's Eve. I fell asleep on the couch at 7:30, and the hubby carted me off to bed at 10:30. What a rockin' evening!

Today is Day 1 of our Whole30! I'd love to write an eloquent, encouraging post about how we're gonna kick a** the next 30 days (and we will!), but I don't feel too hot and really just want to crawl back in bed. So here's a link to Nom Nom Paleo. It has an entire 30 days worth of tantalizing meals that proves we're not depriving ourselves during this challenge. If you see any you want me to try before you do, let me know, and if you have any suggestions, questions, or things you want me to write about, let me know that too.

I'm off to make friends with my cozy comforter....



3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Christan! I'm going to try making the ghee. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. why are Gracie's posts showing up on my Google+ and yours aren't???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just added you to my circle. Maybe they will now?

    ReplyDelete