Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day, dear readers. I hope this day overflows with love and connection to those you hold dear, and I hope that you cultivate those things every day following as well. Open your heart both emotionally and physically and embrace the vulnerability that comes with it. Pour out compassion and generosity without thought to what may happen or what you may get in return. Love, in all its forms is powerful stuff and really does have the capacity to heal people and change lives, even the world. So practice it, grow it, and revel in it.

Today is my Friday for the week. Momma, my sister, and I are headed to Tybee Island this weekend as our reward for completing the Whole30. Not bad, huh? As a result I'll be off the grid until Tuesday, soaking up sun and simmering my creative juices. Until then, I leave you with this.


Smiles and much love to you all!

2 comments:

  1. Love me some Van Morrison! Love YOU! Be sure and check the mail at Mama Q's before you return to North GA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Severe withdrawal pains - can't wait until you return. I DO hope you're having a great time and that it wasn't so cold you couldn't walk on the beach. Jealous!

    ReplyDelete